- Kero Reindeer Leather Coin Pouch A handy way to keep hold of your coins - ideal to put into your rucksack or to have at home to collect your spare change in. It is made out of vegetable tanned reindeer leather. To open, you just need to squeeze it to close you just need to release and it twist..£ 14.95
- Kero Reindeer Leather Coffee Bag - Cedar Brown This is a fine piece of handicraft made in Swedish Lapland and inspired by the traditional Sami style of coffee bag. It is an ideal bag to store tinder or other firelighting material, or other items you may require for a time spent in the outdoors..£ 42.95
SiOnyx Aurora Colour Wi-Fi Night Vision Camera
This is offical UK Stock with UK Warranty. Cyclaire are authorised to sell SiOnyx products in the UK.
The Aurora is a colour night vision camera, manufactured by SiOnyx. Capable of both day-time, low-light and night-time recording in colour, phosphor green and monochrome through SiOnyx’s Own patented Ultra Low-Light Sensor Technology. This technology transforms the viewing experience.
The Aurora is designed for fast setting changes, featuring an intuitive switch and dial set-up. The scene ring allows for a custom viewing experience for different times of day and the settings dial allows for fast operating mode changes. Users can also adjust the lens focus and dioptre.
The camera has onboard recording, with up to 60 frames a second for video in HD and still photos with shutter speeds up to 1/8000th of a second. The Aurora also features Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) which helps to minimise blur and compensates for camera shake.
The device includes a variety of camera recording modes, including: burst mode, time-lapse, panoramic view, self-timer, loop mode, slo-mo (shutter control) and HDR (High Dynamic Range).
The device features on-board WiFi, meaning the Aurora can be remote-controlled, live-viewed and can share captured images & videos with the SiOnyx Aurora App via a smartphone or tablet.
An internal, electronic compass and GPS allow the user to maintain their bearings as well as, automatically geo-tag images and videos for later use.
The Aurora can be mounted in a variety of ways, including Picatinny (Picatinny mount sold separately). The combination of the Aurora’s Quick Release Picatinny Rail Mount and image invert & angle settings means you can mount the camera anywhere on your rifle (rail permitting), as well as capture photos and videos without upset.
The Aurora’s compact size and robust bodyshell make it the best tool for outdoor action and weighing in at less than 227 grams (under 8 ounces) make it even easier to carry. Perfect for outdoor sports and activities, with a built-in lens protector, 6000j shock-resistance and IP67 rating for dust-resistance, splash-proof and water-resistance of up to 3 feet for 30 minutes.
- Battery: SX-50 Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Recharge Via: USB 2.0 (USB-B)
- Auto Power-Off Option: Yes
- Sensor: Ultra Low-Light CMOS
- Lens: 16mm;f/1.4 (night), f/2.0 (twilight)
- Focus: Manual & Auto
- Shutter Speed 1.5, 1.0, 1/2, 1/4, 1/7.5, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/120, 1/240, 1/480, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000 & 1/8000 second
- Video Frames Per Second: 7.4, 15, 24, 30, 60
- Photo Resolution: 0.9MP
- Photo Files: Jpeg
- Video Resolution: 360p/720p
- Video Files: .MOV
- Viewfinder: Micro OLED Display
- Display: Colour, phosphor green, monochrome
- Zoom: 3x
- Image Stabilisation: Yes
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Yes
- Angle Controls: Yes (Invert image, grid, pitch & roll options)
- Scene Control: Night, Twilight & Day
- Diopter Control: Yes
- Gain Control: Yes
- White Balance: Auto
- Storage: Micro SD Class 10 or UHS-1; 4-32GN (not incl.)
- Connectivity: WiFi, USB 2.0
- IMU: GPS, accelerometer, compass
- Recording Modes: Burst, time-lapse, panoramic, self-timer, loop, slo-mo (via shutter speed), HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Tagging: Geo tagging (writes metadata to both photo & video)
- Built-In WiFi: Yes
- SiOnyx Aurora App: iOS & Android
- Remote Access: Via SiOnyx App (photo & video transfer, live feed, control and alter device settings)
- Audio: Yes
- Date & Time Settings: Yes
- On-Screen Gallery: Yes
- Includes: Aurora camera, quick-start guide, microfiber bag, USB cable and battery pack
- Protection: IP67 (dust-tight, water-resistant: against condensation, droplets, water spray, water jets, immersion up to 3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Shock-Resistance: Tested against 5.56mm & .223 (6000 joules)
- Dimensions: 118.55 x 63.2 x 52.5 mm
- Weight: <227g (<8 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃ at 90% humidity
Ganzo Firebird Machete Fix Blade Knife w Sharpener Fire Starter F804-FS
Model Number: F804-FS
Handle Material: Rubber Plastic
Blade Material: 5CR14C
Total Length: 440mm
Blade Length: 286mm
Blade Thickness: 3.5mm
Hard Rock: +-54HRC
Weight: 544g (without Sheath), 850g (with Sheath)
1 x Ganzo Firebird Machete Knife F804-FS
1 x Knife Sharpener
1 x Fire Starter
1 x Sheath
Wilma Traditional Flint Elddon Fire Lighting Tin
Wilma's natural products are made in Swedish Lapland, and utilise the knowledge and techniques that have been preserved for generations by the people who live and work in the northern forest.
This handy little tin contains everything that you need to start a fire in the traditional way. The waterproof can contains a traditional steel striker, pieces of flint, char cloth, fungi stem and some jute twine. This should be enough to get you from spark to blazing fire!
Marttiini 7.5" Professional Fish Filleting Knife with Martef Coating - 836014T
The sharp Martef coated blade moves extremely smoothly through the fish and you get clean-cut fillets easily.
The Martef coating reduces friction to almost zero while protecting the blade against corrosion. Cleaning the blade after use is extremely easy.
The textured rubber handle and the finger guard ensure a firm grip of the knife even in difficult conditions. This blade length is suitable for processing fish of about 2-3 kg.
Many other kitchen chores, such as slicing vegetables, become easy with this knife. The filleting knife is supplied with a leather sheath.
This knife is also available with a plastic sheath (product 836017T).
Length of blade : 19 cm
Total length : 31 cm
Blade material : Stainless steel with Martef anti friction coating
Handle material : Blue Rubber
Sheath material : Black Leather
Stainless chromium steel
The stainless steel used by Marttiini is easy to maintain as a blade material. A stainless steel blade remains sharp for long. Chromium makes up 13% of the steel mixture and the hardness of the mixture is 53-54 Rockwell units (HRC). A diamond sharpener is recommended for sharpening chromium steel.
Rubber mixture is extremely well suited as the material for knife handles. An ergonomically shaped rubber handle can be washed in a washing machine, is easy to maintain, hygienic and safe. A rubber handle feels pleasantly warm to touch even under outdoor conditions, for instance in freezing or wet weather. The roughened part of the handle and the finger guard guarantee a safe and firm grip for knives of the Condor-series.
The leather sheaths of Marttiini knives are made with either vegetable or chrome tanned oxhide. The leather hides are purchased from both Europe and South America. The sheaths are made with both dyed and natural colored leather.
The knife sheaths are still made mostly by hand. Each sheath has to be exactly the right size and shape, so it forms a fitting pair with the knife. A section of the leather is cut with a model iron, and the seams are attached with glue before sewing. Most sheaths have a plastic piece inside that supports the sheath and protects the blade.
The printing on the sheath is made on either the cut section or the finished sheath. Rivets, and in some cases a bronze collar, strengthen and adorn the sheath.