Mushroom Knives from Cyclaire Knives and Tools - Free UK Delivery
If you see a knife with a brush in the handle, it's not for shaving - It's a mushroom knife. These mushroom knives are a bit goofy-looking, but they’re probably extremely useful for the devoted mushroom hunter.
Safe mushroom-hunting can require great skill in distinguishing edible from toxic fungi. And what are the brushes for, you might ask? For cleaning the dirt off the mushroom before you decide to pick it.
- Mora Karl Johan Mushroom Knife Red High Quality Functional mushroom knife from Mora. Comfortable plastic handle Cleaning brush on top Stainless steel blade Lightweight sheath with a light clip system Total length: 15 cm Blade length: 6 cm ..£ 28.90
- Wood Jewel Mushroom Knife - 2.16" Blade with Integrated Spore Cleaning Brush This is a fine mushroom knife with integrated brush for spore cleaning made in Finnish Lappland. The knife is made in a traditional, northern Scandinavian way. It has a 5.5cm curve shaped stainless steel blade to..£ 39.99
- Marttiini Yellow Mushroom Knife 7 1/8" overall. 2 5/8" stainless blade - 709012 The best friend of mushroom pickers! The Marttiini mushroom knife features a handy cleaning brush at the end of the handle for neatly removing any debris from the mushrooms. The blade is exactly the right..£ 21.95
- Opinel No. 8 Mushroom Knife and Pouch Gift Set Curved Sandvik Stainless steel blade with serrated back for easy removal of the cuticle. Boar hair brush on end of handle for removing soil. Beech wood handle with lanyard hole. Blade Length: 8.5cm Blade: Stainless Steel Boar Hair Brush Handle:..£ 39.99
- Opinel No. 8 Mushroom Knife - 8.5cm - Beechwood Handle Curved Sandvik Stainless steel blade with serrated back for easy removal of the cuticle. Boar hair brush on end of handle for removing soil. Beech wood handle with lanyard hole. Blade Length: 8.5cm Blade: Stainless Steel Boar Hair Brush ..£ 23.25